Sunday, November 7, 2021

Rigging Demo Reel 2021

Rigging Demo Reel 2021

This is my rigging demo reel for 2021.  It shows my two biggest projects I have worked on as well as a facial rig I created.  The music used in my demo reel is called Summer Time by MorningLightMusic.

My first rig shown is the hellhound named Lucy from UCF's Character Animation short animated film Delivery.  I am responsible for her animation and rig.  This is a test animation I created for Lucy when working on the film.  I took this animation further when I worked on it in animation class while at UCF's Florida's Interactive Entertainment Academy.  
My second rig shown is Zenko from Zenko: A Fox's Tale.  I created his rig while on the Wolf Packtics team at UCF's FIEA program (Florida's Interactive Entertainment Academy).  I am also responsible for his animation fixes and clean up.  The Zenko cinematic was done in Unreal Engine 4.
My third rig shown is for a character named Hades.  He was modeled by Ky Campbell.  Hades is a character from an indie game called Kore by Penguin Void Productions.  Kore was also a game created in Florida's Interactive Entertainment Academy.  

Feel free to also check out their individual reels on Youtube, Vimeo, or Instagram to see more of their rigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scaling Your Controllers when they are Connected

 Sometimes when you are working on a rig, you may need to go back and adjust your controllers size a little bit.  This is possible without b...