Thursday, January 13, 2022

Kiss and Make Up Dance Pass4

Autodesk Maya 2022 Kiss and Make UP Animation Blocking Stage 4

Autodesk Maya 2022 Arnold Renderer Single Frame Render Test

This is an animation I started while I was in grad school but never got to get past the blocking stages.  This is very early stages of this animation as this is my fourth pass at blocking in all of the movement. I chose to do dancing for a high action animation because choreography has always fascinated me with the way the body moves to the music.  Dancing doesn't always make sense to me and I myself am not very confident about dancing.  When I first started learning animation, I did an animation with one of my best friends to this same song and reference video.  We both animated a character and brought them together.  This was one of my favorite memories from school.  This dance variation is further in the video.  The song is Kiss and Make Up by Black Pink and Dua Lipa.  The choreography reference is from 1MILLION Dance Studio on Youtube.  The rig is called Zio by Hernan Ares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scaling Your Controllers when they are Connected

 Sometimes when you are working on a rig, you may need to go back and adjust your controllers size a little bit.  This is possible without b...